Friday, July 22, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 4: Views on Religion

I have to be honest, this one isn't making me jump up and down. Mostly because I have strong beliefs on the subject but I also don't like to engage in debate on this topic either. Or marginalize anyone or make anyone feel bad. Can you see the CATHOLIC guilt creeping in? But, in the interest of this challenge, I will post my beliefs.

I am a proud Catholic and Christian. I love the Church, I love everything it represents in my life and the Church has been a source of comfort and stability to me during so many times in my life. I love Jesus and I am humbled and awed by the sacrifice He made for this world.

I hope that I am an example of faith for my children and through my example, they come to know Jesus, as well. But, I want it to be a choice they make for themselves.

No comments: