Sunday, July 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

Taking a cue from Monica at The Writer Chic, I am going to attempt a 30-day blog challenge, both in an effort to be more consistent with blogging and see if it is something I can actually stick with. Given my sporadic history...well, we will see. I think it will be a fun way to memorialize what my thoughts were on some topics at this point in my life.

I have a really busy week ahead so I am going to do my best to start on July 5th and go from there.

Here is the list of topics, which I reserve the right to change. :-)

2 comments:

Melody Forest McKee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Writer Chic said...

Good for you! It's been a good experience for me (though I'm glad it's almost over and I can get back to posting normal life-documentation stuff)!

PS...can you send me your email? I'd love to reply directly to some of your comments, but I can't -- it just goes to the "no reply blogger" one. =)