Sunday, June 1, 2008

June Already?!?!?

Amazing where a year goes...and so fast! Last year at this time, we were a mere month away from our wedding and now we are watching our little baby get bigger every day! We've had a lot of things to celebrate this past year--our wedding, Jared's new job, a new baby...

In other news, on Friday we took a trip down to Coronado to see my childhood friend Brigid and her two kids, James (2) and Alexis (6 mos). Brigid and I have long hoped a marriage between someone in our families would make us "real" family...so I'm now pinning my hopes on Jack and Alexis...their first date did seem to go well. :-)

On Saturday, Jared and I got a glimpse of what life might have been like with twins...we watched our 6 month-old Goddaughter, Katy, while her parents and older sister went to Disneyland. We survived and had a lot of fun in between--but I think we'll be holding off on any new additions to this family any time soon.

Recent developments...Jack has discovered himself in the mirror--he may not know it's himself but he's quite smitten with the "baby in the mirror"--as am I.

1 comment:

Brigid said...

I also thought it was love at first sight for Jack and Alexis (I just choose to overlook the fact that Jack was either asleep or eating and Alexis was crying during most of get-together)...is it too early to start planning a spring 2032 wedding?