Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary

Jared,
Happy 1st Anniversary! I could have never anticipated the year we would have when we stood at the altar a year ago--but you have given me the best year of my life. It's been a sometimes rough road but we made it through and more than just intact--we are bigger (by 12 lbs 11 ozs!)fuller, and more complete than I ever imagined we could be. Thank you for being so steady and loving, for being my caregiver when I needed you, for never leaving my side, and for reminding me to stay "in the wheelbarrow" when things were uncertain. You show me the love you have for your family every day in every way--the way you giggle and coo at our baby, the way you always make me feel loved and wanted and appreciated, the way you seem to effortlessly balance school, work, and family. My faith in God hasn't waivered once--I just have to look at you to be reminded of how much He loves me. I love you more and more every day and I can't wait for the years to come. Here are a few of my favorite images from this year. I love you.

No comments: