Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bumbo Baby

Jack's been getting bored always being on his back and loves being propped in a sitting position between our legs. So, we decided it was time to try him out in the Bumbo seat. He loves it! He does pretty well sitting up in it; still a little wobbly and he gets tired pretty fast, but he loves being able to reach for his toys and play with them.

My college roommate was in town for a visit last night--we got to spend the evening catching up and reminiscing about our college days (for the record, my husband thinks we were big dorks--I guess it's good that he met me in my "cooler days" post-college?!?!). She brought Jack the toy he's playing with in the picture. It's the first toy he can actually get to play music and light up on his own--oh, and it doesn't have an "off" button. Thanks, B., for bringing the "counting" song into our lives. I'm sure we will be humming it at work for months to come. :-)

We received these Trumpette socks as a baby gift and I didn't think much of them. Jared put them on Jack a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE them. He gets compliments on them whenever we are out and about.
I couldn't help myself, I added to the repertoire and got him this cowboy boot version:

No comments: