Monday, April 20, 2009

We're Growing!

I've been waiting to post our family news for a couple of weeks now but since we've had recent encouraging appointments, we're going public.

We're pregnant with baby #2! Jack will soon be a big brother! Given the amount of complications we had with Jack, we're cautiously optimistic for the outcome of this pregnancy. So far, we've had a pretty good start to things...and one of the biggest differences is the peace I have about the current situation. I have a peace that whatever is coming our way is meant to be and we will weather any storms that may come. (I am a little overwhelmed by the thought of TWO babies under the age of two!) Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts as we make it through the rest of the first trimester and beyond.

In other news, I am distributing Stellan's bracelets again. Visit MckMama's blog to buy yours in support of Stellan! He is having his ablation surgery tomorrow.

3 comments:

Stellan Bracelets said...

WOW!!!!! Congrats on your pregancy... I understand the anxiety, and I also understand that sweet inner peace. My thoughts are with you!

Congrats!

JD (The other third of the Bracelet Brigade!)

Emily said...

That is SO exciting!!! Thanks for sharing and congratulations. I will pray for a peaceful, uneventful, and healthy pregnancy. What is your due date? So happy for you!

Kellars Mommy said...

Oh wow!!! Congrats!!!!