Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Half Birthday, Jack!

Jack is 6 months old today! I can't believe a half a year has passed since he was born. Here's how we celebrated:


With pureed vegetables...yummy!

And by starting to sit up, which looks something like this:


And then like this...


My life has never been as full and meaningful as it has in the past 6 months--this has been the best 6 months of my life. I feel so blessed to be watching this little person become and I am so, so blessed to walk this road with my husband.

Jack gave us a gift last night for his half-birthday--our best night of sleep ever. Still not "through the night" but a good night anyway.

1 comment:

Kellars Mommy said...

Those next 6 months will fly by and before you know it he'll be 1. Don't blink it'll be here before you know it.ha!